3 Day Infidelity Recovery Workshop for Couples (Thursday-Saturday) designed for couples dealing with recent infidelity which includes:
- Cheating: an emotional or physical affair, sexting, hook ups…
- Betrayal (secrets, lies, double life, hiding information)
- Irresponsibility (spending money on the affair, poor focus on family)
This can be a devastating, confusing time. Most couples want to save their marriage after an affair, but some couples are conflicted because their marriage had already started to fall apart or is stuck and unhealthy. This program will help you sort things out so you and your partner can begin to get clear on what to do for yourselves and your family. There is no judgment of either partner; just focus on what is best for your partnership. Couples will then return to or be referred to ongoing couples therapy.
Our 3 Day Infidelity Recovery Workshop provides group couples therapy in a safe, structured setting. Licensed therapists will address individual situations as well as cover topics relevant to cheating such as communication, responsibility to self and others, managing emotions, healthy decision-making, conflict resolution, forgiveness, etc. Please note this intensive is not for clients who are suicidal, acutely mentally ill, actively addicted to drugs or alcohol, or have been arrested for violent crimes.
3 Day Infidelity Recovery Workshop provides:
- 3 days of group therapy with licensed staff experienced with infidelity, communication, and conflict resolution
- Real solutions for jumpstarting your marriage in a safe, positive direction
- A solid clinical referral to a couples therapist after you complete the program (if you don’t have one)
- Breakfast included at the hotel, lunch included at the program
- Transportation each way via the Hilton shuttleFor out-of-town clients: Reduced rate lodging available at Hilton Garden, about 4 miles from the program
- If the unfaithful spouse or partner is the one who needs help first, please call Dr. Coats and consider attending the 3 Day Weekend for the Unfaithful Spouse.
$3200 per couple. Program not covered by insurance.
Dr. Coats does not discriminate. This program is for monogamous couples who are straight or gay, married or partnered.